Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Results now in...

Well after all the months of the bile driven foment of Her Majesties media we finally have a decision  


“Taking it all into account, including the accounts of the officer at the gate of Downing Street and that of Andrew Mitchell MP before, during and after the incident, we have found that there is insufficient evidence to show that the officer at the gate lied in his account," she said.

"The CPS has also found that there is insufficient evidence to show that Mr Mitchell was the victim of a conspiracy of misinformation."

Interestingly CPS also mentioned

Following the row, the Daily Telegraph published what it called a police log of the incident - but a Channel 4 investigation appeared to cast doubt on the officers' account when it revealed CCTV footage showed there was not a large group of tourists outside the main gate at the time as had originally been claimed.

However the CPS statement on Tuesday said the programme "showed edited footage that was less than clear in a number of regards".

Well I never… the media…  putting a spin on something?

I recall papers quoting an alleged ‘whistleblower’ on the whole affair.

Ms Saunders apparently has said the details of said whistleblower had been requested from Mr Mitchell and fellow politician David Davis but both had declined to assist the police in naming them’

Protecting a source?…..or did they actually exist?

Mr Mitchell is upset at the result ….


One to be charged and a number for discipline proceedings…

I am sure the media will allow due process to take its course and not unduly comment in the interim……HA!

Notice the dry journalistic observance as fellow hacks are being  tried currently?


Post a Comment

<< Home