Thursday, December 13, 2007

Barricades on standby

Well that's it then. The Federations finest have assembled in Bunker London for Operation 'Storm the Gates' After hours of hothousing detailed plans in how to deal with the situation they emerge angry, belligerent and er...
Call for the immediate resignation of the Home Secretary and talk of a ballot about the right to strike.

On hearing this, I believe the howls of Ms Smith echoed around the halls of Westminster as she bemoaned her fate.

Well that leaves me with trying to find ideas as to how to make up a few extra quid next year.

I am thinking about putting in a bid for a place on the next Big Brother.I mean its pretty much like a lot of stuff I've seen and done over the years in the job...

Turning up at some place I've never been to before to be fed and watered...
Talking b*****ks for hours on end to keep amused waiting for something to happen...
Been given pointless tasks to do with no apparent reason...
Get the feeling I am constantly being watched...
Being called regularly into a small room by management for a chat..

yep.. worth a run.

2 Comments:

Blogger thinblueline said...

Can I join in, Im fantastic at speaking bollox and fiddling with objects in a sexual manner

12:58 PM  
Blogger Officer Dibble said...

TBL
you've passed the papersift!

2:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home