Monday, July 21, 2008

Leading from the front

There would appear to be concerns regarding a 'fact finding mission' by senior management and our 2012 responsibilities.
I am not to sure how the Chinese approach to public order over this 'sporty festive period' can be applied to the UK's view of 'how to'

Still,we have our finest lined up to visit and to 'suss' things out.

Realistically, you could argue that you could probably get as much 'fact finding' by linking a bulk of the feedback on a video conferencing facility, courtesy of the Business suite at the Holiday Inn on the North Circular.

Anyway,this isn't some comment about how the Brass get the best 'jollys'

Personally if someone gave me a sniff of a trip away courtesy of the Job I would bite their hand off.I think the farthest flung place the Job has ever sent me is on a prisoner collection run to Haverfordwest.

Judith Chalmers can rest easy

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tell me you stopped for an ice cream!

10:14 AM  
Blogger Officer Dibble said...

NOD
I think the best we managed was a plate of egg and chips and a mug of tea before the grumpy custody skipper demanded we take our miscreant back to the smoke and out of his less than busy cell area.

5:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home