Thursday, December 31, 2015

From May to December


Theresa May's 2015 Christmas message

'As we reach the end of the year, I would like to thank you all for your hard work and.....’
I wouldn’t bother with the rest of it. It will only take out a couple of minutes out of your day but frankly they could be better spent.

A rehash of old words, cut and pasted by her PR team and signed off.


I wonder if Santa sent an extra set of knife sharpeners this year? She is likely to be busy in 2016.


I'd like to take this opportunity to wish the very best to my colleagues who are trying to keep the lid on the usual madness that is New Year in Central London and also to the Police family across the country who step up time and again despite everything that's been thrown at us over the last year.


In particular to my colleagues who book out a firearm at the start of a shift to keep this country safe.Brothers and sisters you have my utmost admiration....stay strong.


To all the Emergency services out there,take care,look after each other and have a good 2016.





















0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home