Thursday, February 19, 2015

No views if wearing blues.

Having watched with interest in other blogs and Police Oracle the issues around what is and isn't acceptable to be worn on a uniform or a view as to what opinions a constable may or may not hold or express I have decided to put on hold Dibble Enterprises bespoke line of apparel, badges, tie pins, mugs and stationary.






One of my product ideas was to be built around the strap line 'If you don't want police involved in your life don't call us'






I was considering the alternate view ' Your right I'm an adult I should sort my own life out'






In the current climate I think the printed T shirts with 'I pay my taxes. So actually I'm paying myself to be here. Sober up and go home' may not go down as well.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

How about " no I wasn't bullied at school!" " my taxes paid for your booze/ drugs" or "I haven't got anything better to do as you are the biggest pain I have to deal with at the mo!"

7:37 PM  
Blogger Officer Dibble said...

Yep .... going on my design teams to do list.

5:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home